If you think you or someone you know has been bullied or harassed there is a variety of support options available to both students and staff. 

For Students

  • Your School. Students can talk to their Personal Development Tutor.

  • Edinburgh Napier Students’ Association (ENSA)ENSA employs a team of professional advisers to provide one-to-one advice to Edinburgh Napier University students. It’s a free and comprehensive welfare rights and education service. They can offer information, support and advice with signposting and referral to more specialist services.

  • Residence Life team. If you are a student in our accommodation, all of the residences have a team of Student Accommodation Officers and Resident Assistants (RLA’s) living in-house. This team can be an important source of guidance and support for students.

For staff

  • Human Resources. If you are a member of staff your HR partner will be able to identify the support that’s available for you.

  • Trade Unions.There are two trade unions that represent staff at the University: Unison and the EIS.

  • MCL Medics. Workplace Options is the University's Employee Assistance Programme Provider and they provide a free, confidential and independent resource to help employees balance their work, family and personal lives.  This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by phone, e-mail or online and provides information, resources and counselling.

Other sources of information, advice and support

Citizens Advice
provides some information on bullying and harassment

Family Lives
provides some information and advice on bullying at University 



There are two ways you can tell us what happened