Turn to SARCS

The NHS Scotland sexual assault self-referral phone service can help to arrange care for you in the days following a rape or sexual assault. The service may be able to arrange for you to have a forensic medical examination (FME) at a SARCS without making a report to the police.

For further information please visit the website here or find links to information leaflets below.

Information about SARCS.pdf 290.07 KB
Self-referral to SARCS.pdf 876.34 KB
Turn to SARCS.pdf 824.79 KB


There are two ways you can tell us what happened